Menu
rossyoung3
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Customer Service skills Zero!!

Just rang up to cancel only my TV package due to the recent increases and the fact I do not use it enough (I generally only watch free view channels).

I have spent 2 hours on the phone and spoke to 4 different people!!!.  Most have tried to sell me other Virgin media services - I don't want a mobile phone I just want to cancel the TV package!!

Eventually I get to someone who can actually cancel my package.  I am then told that I would have to enter a new agreement, for a minimum contract period, for my broadband!!!  Hang on..... I am changing my package mainly due to your price increase!!! I am not cancelling my broadband to which I have been a customer for over 8 years!!!!  Why I am entering a new agreement???

I decided to cancel my full virgin media package including the broadband as this is totally unacceptable!!!

If virgin spend more time investing in customer relations instead of trying to sell the other media packages and getting customer irate, I for one would have stayed.

Shocking customer services and another customer lost!!!!!

patsyparks
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer Service skills Zero!!

I'm going as well.
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer Service skills Zero!!

Hi Rossyoung3

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about your recent experience with talking to our teams, it's really not the service we want for you.

We're always looking for ways to improve the service and appreciate you taking the time to let us know about this, so thanks again for getting in touch.

We'll be here if there's anything we're able to assist with moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos