Menu
jcattell
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Cricket on 5

I tried to set up a series record on my V+ box for Cricket on 5.  Unfortunately series record is not an option today but it always has been in the past. Can this be fixed?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cricket on 5

Hi jcattell,

Welcome to the forums. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear there isn't a series link available for the cricket.  I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

It may be the case that it isn't available but it can be down to a fault so I'll check this over for you.

Before I check further, can you please verify if this is still happening today?

If so, let me know and I check further.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
jcattell
Tuning in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Yes it is still happening. The next scheduled broadcast is next Thursday, 16th July, at 19:00 on Channel 5

This is a program that is on for all home test matches and it has always had the series record option in the past.

0 Kudos
wjf152
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I also have a problem with series link on my v+ box , I have always had to yellow button a new series of anything even if the seriesis still in the list of series planned recordings . My box did not record the last Saturday cricket program so was hugely annoyed . There was clearly a virgin fault that day as you could not get anyone on the phone , told to ring back another time . Poor service Virgin .

0 Kudos
jcattell
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

As a matter of interest I checked the status of the same programme next Thursday on my Tivo box and on there you can get a series link and it does work.

0 Kudos
GarethF
Rising star
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I've called this in and been told it'll get fixed today

0 Kudos
wjf152
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Still not fixed !

0 Kudos
jcattell
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Works on mine now

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi jcattell,

Thank you for letting us know that the series link for Cricket on 5 worked for you on Saturday.

Don't be a stranger around the Community Forum. If you have any further issues, please feel free to let us know.

Kind regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos