Menu
jenniegirl
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Continue watching list.

I can't delete from the continue watching list in on demand. Does it delete automatically and if so how  long does it take.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Continue watching list.

Hi jenniegirl

Sorry to learn about the inconvenience you're experiencing at the moment, I know from memory that one of the team (Josh_RW) was looking into this with our back office team.

As he's not in at the moment, I've requested that he posts here once this information is availableMan Happy.

Apologies again, we'll speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jenniegirl
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig is there any progress on a reply to my query about the continue watching list?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi jenniegirl,

Thanks for posting!

I've checked this out with our back office team and at the moment, this list cannot be cleared. The content will only disappear from the list when the asset has been removed from the On Demand platform.

All the best Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Alun73
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi All, 

Is there any movement on here... I want to clear an item from the on demand continue watching list and it seems that I cannot even though there is nothing to display in the category.  Can I remove the asset from the on demand platform that I see?

If I reset the box will this reset the list?

Thanks

0 Kudos