Menu
swilloughby
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Continue Watching on TV Anywhere app

I have a number of shows in the Continue Watching option for On Demand items within the TV Anywhere app. These are items I started watching but no longer wish to retain. How do I clear this list, so as it doesn't get too long and I can have partially watched items in it that I actually wish to continue watching?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Continue Watching on TV Anywhere app

Hi swilloughby,

Thanks for your post on the Community Forum about the TV Anywhere app. I'm sorry that you're unable to remove programmes from the Continue Watching tab. I've tested this on my personal TV Anywhere app, and I'm having the same issue--there's no option to remove the programme, even when you have viewed the entire show.

I have asked our TV Anywhere Team about this and I'll get back in touch with you as soon as I have an update on this.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Continue Watching on TV Anywhere app

Hi swilloughby,

I've had an update from our TV Anywhere team that you aren't able to delete programmes from the 'Continue Watching' tab because it's been designed to remember the shows you've accessed. As you add to this list, older accessed programmes will automatically come off the list.

Many thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos