Menu
cholden
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Consumer Underwriting

I Need help, our virgin media account was cancelled at the end of last year following appalling service over a 5 week period - no TV, no broadband etc. We disputed the payment of the final bill as for the final month we did not receive the service we were paying for. We did not pay the bill during the dispute phase but as Virgin media continued to ignore our complaints and send us bills and letters we did eventually pay the £55 they wanted as it was clear that they were stonewalling us ignoring the fact that we had to contact them in excess of 20 times during the fault period, had 7 engineer visits cancelled etc - they still thought we should pay.  I have now viewed my credit report and there is now a default on the credit score - this is disgusting and is preventing our mortgage application. I am desperately trying to speak to an actual human being but cannot get through on the normal number as we no longer have an account with virgin - please can anyone help with getting me telephone or email contact info - I cannot wait for the process to be in writing to the head office as we have already sold our property and if our new mortgage is not approved we will be homeless - all because of terrible service by Virgin

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Consumer Underwriting

Hi cholden,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums Smiley Happy 

You can contact the credit amendments team using the following details:

By phone on: 0800 052 0290. They are open Monday - Friday 10:00 - 18:00 and Saturday 09:00 - 13:00. They are closed on Sundays.

By post at: 

Consumer Underwriting

Virgin Media

Eagle Court 3

Coventry Road

Sheldon

Birmingham

B26 3RZ

Or via Email: ConsumerUnderwritingServices@virginmedia.co.uk

I hope that helps. 

Thanks,

Kath_F