Menu
Sa1tstev
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Constant need for Engineer..

C130, C130, C130, C130, C130....
We only had Virgin installed last June and all we get is the above..again and again and again. (Along with the even more annoying 'network cable unplugged'...when its not) Just called again. We're faced with a 4th or 5th Engineer visit. They spend more time in our house than my in laws.
Do i just live in an area that isnt really 'Virgin friendly'? 20 years with Sky and not had as many visits. I give up, inferior product or concept i say. Called to cancel, so seriously considering the £240 charge in favour of another engineer visit when it suits Virgin. I think they think i work from home.
What would you do? Is it just me?
0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Constant need for Engineer..

If you have 3 technicians within 30days you can cancel penalty free
0 Kudos
Sa1tstev
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Constant need for Engineer..

Thanks for prompt reply jb66. That's nice to know. Maybe I should just report immediately every time rather than being so tolerant of catch up being unaccessible. Sadly, it's probably true to say that we've spent more time with the error than without since VM installed.

Short of checking connections and rebooting,, does anyone know of a home fix alternative solution to c130 error rather than me taking another half day annual leave.  

0 Kudos