Menu
Hmy92
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Connecting issues

Hi all. Question. I've tried connecting my virgin media box after 3months of not using due to have sky. I've gone through the set up and am currently on the page that says connecting up the top, then bullet point of preparing, connecting, getting info, disconnecting which have all been finished (completed) however the last one (loading info??) still says preparing to load. I've been on this screen for about 10mins. I've tried pressing the connect button on the router but that doesn't work. Any surgestions please?? Thank you!!
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Connecting issues

If your box has been disconnected from the network for that long it will need re-authorising.

Give customer services a call & they will send the necessary signals to the box to trigger the updates.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If your box has been disconnected from the network for that long it will need re-authorising.

Give customer services a call & they will send the necessary signals to the box to trigger the updates.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

Hmy92
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Ok thank you!!
0 Kudos