Menu
sreynolds84
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Complaint

I registered a complaint 4 weeks ago, I have received a letter 2 weeks ago saying that someone would contact me within 2 weeks.  I have not had a response to date (I have had a few calls from a private number but no one ever leaves a message).  The letter sent doesn't have a telephone number either

Can someone tell me how I contact the elusive complaints team? It seems crazy that in this day and age that to start a complaint you have to forward a letter and then wait for nobody to call you back.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint

Hi sreynolds84,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue getting your complaint resolved. 

To make a complaint, you can do this by speaking to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111. You no longer have to send a letter in. 

With regards to your complaint, once we've tried to contact you 3 times we'll send a letter out advising so and we close the complaint. You'll need to speak to the team on the number above. They can update you and work through things to get everything resolved to. 

Let us know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
sreynolds84
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have spoken to someone about the above and this was apparently escalated 2 weeks ago and heard nothing since.

I have now proceeded to the ombudsman to proceed as the lack of contact is awful, I moved house 2 weeks ago and still not cancelled my account is an awful service.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sreynolds84,

I am terribly sorry that this has not been resolved in the recent times, this is something we would aim to achieve to complete ASAP. When calling in, were they able to give you an update, as this is the correct process to go through, it would save you some time. 

Keep in touch and I hope that we're able to help.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos