Menu
baldrick1970
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Complained in writing to VM about £3 BT sport hike on XL pack.......

Received a very nice telephone conversation from a lady in retentions saying that it was wrong to charge Me £3 extra for sport if I am not interested in it, and the usual Detritus about not wanting to lose a loyal customer. And that I would receive £3 a month discount on My remaining 12 month contract, so My bill would not go up in September.

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today I received My "new contract" only to be informed that it will now be £4 a month more, gone up from £58.99 from £62.99, and I have lost My £7 a month loyalty discount!!

So My complaint has actually increased My bill by £1 a month on top of the £3 Sport Hike. . The SKY looks so lovely at the moment!!!!

Cheers VM, put My Bill up to the full amount only to give Me the £3 discount and You say You want To keep customer's.

0 Kudos
Martin_D
Well-informed
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complained in writing to VM about £3 BT sport hike on XL pack.......

HI, Baldrick1970

Sorry to hear you are having problems, If I was you give the retentions team one more go call tham and explain the mess of your loyalty discount and see if they can fix for you, I have had the same problem as you about 6 months ago and just like you I got my new new contract in the door to find I had lost my loyalty discount, I jump on the phone to retentions and they fixed it & if they can't fix it for you than you can send a Complaint in writing to the ceo office

Welcome to the most friendliest community.

Have you got technical problem post it and we will help you fix it.
0 Kudos
baldrick1970
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

After My second letter of complaint, I had a telephone call today from some guy at VM.

Basically He has said that because I complained they took away My loyalty discount and put the price up to £65.99 to give Me the £3 discount.

Guess what? I now have a leaving date of 20/09/15 and I will be joining sky. So much for retentions wanting to keep customers, they really don't give a sh**.

baldrick1970
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

just had a chat with a Sky advisor £40 a month, family bundle, phone & unlimited fibre.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Baldrick1970,

Thanks for coming by and posting your comments, I'm sorry to hear about your experiences and discounts that had happens on the account.

I know that price increases are never fun but are necessary to keep the services we provide ahead of the game. With regards to the discount mentioned I'm sorry that it had come to that conclusion. We would love for you to stay and if you would like to speak to us please let me know.

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little red envelope near the top left of the page.

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
baldrick1970
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

£44.40 a month for Sky, with family bundle,unlimited fibre and phone, with £150 cashback, and £75 bill credit WHY would I stay??

If VM offered Me the same deal Maybe.

0 Kudos
baldrick1970
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Yippeee only 20 days to go before I leave, cannot wait!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi baldrick1970,

We're sorry to hear you are leaving. 

We will certainly miss you but if you do decide to give us another chance, we'll be right here Smiley Happy

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos