Menu
cookie847
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Code for pairing Remote Control to TV

Hi there

I'm new to VirginMedia and have just set up my broadband and TV Horizon Box sucessfully, which is great.

However, the last thing is to pair the remote control to my TV so I can work the volume.

My TV is an Evotel ELCD40USBFHD which appears to be an unusual brand as the Customer Care person couldn't find any trace of the Evotel brand.  When I googled it I found that it's part of Matsui, so the guy gave me 28 Matsui codes to try.

I have tried each correctly, as instructed but none work!

I then contacted LiveChat and they suggested that I post on here and see if anyone could help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Code for pairing Horizon Box to TV

Sorry!

You have come to the wrong forum for this. Many here won't even know what a Horizon Box is.

This is a forum for Virgin Media UK customers, & our TV boxes are TiVO's, which are totally different.

If you have been speaking to the online chat linked to this website, you will also be talking to VM UK staff, who won't be able to help you. VM UK & VM Ireland are totally seperate companies.

These are the contact details you need:

https://www.virginmedia.ie/contact/

Good luck

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
cookie847
Just joined
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Code for pairing Horizon Box to TV

Thanks for that nodrogd... I just clicked on the link I was given.  Didn't think I was on the UK site but not 100% sure.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

0 Kudos