Menu
sarbona
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cilla On Demand

Been trying to watch episode 3 of Cilla on ITV Collection via On Demand for the last week but keep getting message to say that On Demand is temporarily unavailable - code 6093.  Everything else is working via On Demand so this problem seems to relate to this one programme only - which is frustrating as have watched and enjoyed episodes 1 &2!. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cilla On Demand

Hi Sarbona, 

Thank you for taking the time to come back and post again, I'm very sorry to learn that you've not been able to view your show via the On Demand.

I've been checking the the TV devices there and there's nothing standing out as such but this is sounding like something that isn't going to show up here. 

Can you tell me if this is still ongoing, if so, I'd like to continue further with my investigation?

Keep in touch and thank you.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
sarbona
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben

Thanks for your message.

I tried viewing the programme again tonight but still without success, so the problem is still there.

Regards

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sarbnona,

Cheers for coming back to me and posting Smiley Happy

I've been keeping an eye on this and looks like one of your boxes is showing a downstream power level issue, this would be contributing factor to sometimes the On Demand not working. I really would like to get an engineer out to you ASAP and I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos