Menu
welwynrv
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Charging for Tivo

I'm a long time customer of Virgin and it's previous incarnations and have always had the top package.

I recently realised my monthly costs were more than the current cost of the VIP package so phoned to check if there was anything VM could do for me. I asked to swap out my ageing V+ box for a 2nd Tivo box, I pre-pay the annual line rental and have caller ID as an extra and the paperwork that has come through tells me my monthly cost will be £107.25 now seeing as the VIP package is £101.00 plus calle id is £2.25 a month surely my monthly cost should be £103.25

When I look at the breakdown of the monthly charges it shows 2 Tivo monthly fees is this what is wrong

0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charging for Tivo

welwynrv wrote:

I

When I look at the breakdown of the monthly charges it shows 2 Tivo monthly fees is this what is wrong

There are two monthly fees.  £5 for main box and £7.50 for additional boxes.  Probably best to call 150 and ask why there is a difference.  I removed my additional VHD box the other day and got a £49/month contract through for MTV, 50Mbps broadband and talk more anytime, but after calling retentions this went down to what it should be along with a £5/month discount.

0 Kudos