Menu
Crum1991
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Channels missing

Hi I've been watching comedy central the past couple of nights over a week on my current package and went to watch it tonight and now not included in my package answers as I enjoy that thank you
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Channels missing

The Comedy Central channels were temporarily added to the basic TV package for a limited period of time.  This period has now ended so these channels are only available if you are on a higher level TV package.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.

All Replies
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Channels missing

The Comedy Central channels were temporarily added to the basic TV package for a limited period of time.  This period has now ended so these channels are only available if you are on a higher level TV package.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.