Menu
Wilts
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Channel4 HD and ITV2 HD

Anyone else having probs with these 2 HD channels?

Last night ITV2 HD wasnt working at all and today it's showing a broken up picture.

Today Channel4 HD is showing a broken picture i.e. pixels.

Any help/assistance appreciated as dont really want to call VM cust services because if i get India or Philipines they'll just default to booking an engineer and i'm sure it can be fixed without an engineer appointment

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Channel4 HD and ITV2 HD

Hi Wilts,

Thank you for your post in the Community Forum. Sorry to hear that you are having a problem with ITV2HD and Channel 4 HD. 

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and ran testing to your TiVo®. The test results are showing a problem with the TiVo® box, so we will need to arrange an engineer to call out to have a look at this for you as it definitely could be causing the problem that you're experiencing. Sorry, I know that you didn't want an engineer, but that's the only way we will be able to get this fixed for you. 

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the red envelope at the top left of this page. 

Speak soon.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Wilts
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

All sorted now.

Call centre rep sorted it Friday morning.

No engineer appt needed.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Wilts,

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm glad to hear that this issue was sorted out for you.

Please don't be a stranger around the Community. Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others. 

We're always happy to help or look into an issue you may have, so drop us a line if you have any further problems.

Take care.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos