Menu
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Channel problem solved

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Next I'll need to arrange for an engineer to take a closer look so I'm just going to send you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Scottash,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to hear about what's happened.

I'd certainly like to get to the bottom of this so I'm just going to send you a private message to confirm further details.

You can find this message in your inbox which is the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
acsordas12
Joining in
Message 13 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose,

Thanks very much. I tried to reset the tivo box again, before the engineer's visit tomorrow, and the channels seems to be back! So will just cancel the appointment. Thanks for looking into this case!

Andrea
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I'm glad to hear the channels are now working and if you have any further issues just let us know on the community.

Take care

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos