Menu
LG13
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Channel changing to YouTube

Hi,
Has anyone had the following problem-
Watching any channel on the TV and it suddenly changes to the YouTube channel, we've not pressed it not even near the controller.. It's becoming very annoying!
0 Kudos
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Channel changing to YouTube

Sounds like someone in your house is casting youtube from their mobile phone to your tivo

0 Kudos
LG13
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No only person that could do that is the husband and he's not, as he getting annoyed trying to watch the Grand Prix and the channel changing 😁

The children are watching there pads upstairs but neither of them are connected TiVo downstairs!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi LG13

Welcome to the Community, this certainly is a strange issue and one I'd like to help to get to the bottom of.

I'd like top take a look at your account to check the set top boxes activity, to allow me to do so, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Additionally, do you have the Youtube app connected to any device in your home? Like your phones or the iPads?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi LG13

Thanks for this information, I've tested the box and we're not detecting anything unusual at the moment.

Have you paired the acer pads up to the TiVo Youtube app previously?

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos