Menu
SUPERCOOLWILLOW
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Channel 5 and other channels from them but are not working

im finding this hard to explain

basically for weeks & months on end ive been trying to watch Channel 5 & other channels from them & they are not working at all or very very hit & miss & if they do work they are crackling so bad its hard to watch it

& i dont know what to do as mum cant call as she wont be able to understand anything anyone says to her & we kinda want this sorted out as the picture & sound is just so bad when it is working

basically i just go to the channel & it just pops up with the classic that its not on air ect but i know it is so i dont know whats going on but please help sort this as its getting mad as there is a lot of their shows id like to watch but i cant because the channel & the other ones from them just aint working either

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Channel 5 & other channels from them but are not working

Sound like you have signal issue which will require a technician to visit.

You can either ring faults on 150 from your Virgin phone, use online chat, or you can wait here for the forum staff to respond, which may take several days.

In any case, if any issues persist with your services for more than a couple of days, then get in touch. Your equipment is rented, so there are no callout fees if there is a fault.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sound like you have signal issue which will require a technician to visit.

You can either ring faults on 150 from your Virgin phone, use online chat, or you can wait here for the forum staff to respond, which may take several days.

In any case, if any issues persist with your services for more than a couple of days, then get in touch. Your equipment is rented, so there are no callout fees if there is a fault.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
SUPERCOOLWILLOW
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

thank you for that il wait & see what the forum team say when they reply

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

SUPERCOOLWILLOW wrote:

thank you for that il wait & see what the forum team say when they reply

Just be aware it could be another week or so before that happens.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
SUPERCOOLWILLOW
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

yeah im fine with that as mum refuses to call as she cant explain it & then she has trouble understanding what most people on the phone will say so least this way i can sort it a bit

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello SUPERCOOLWILLOW,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Yes as already mentioned previously a technician is going to be required so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see another message from me with further information.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos