Menu
Joining in
Message 1 of 3 (112 Views)

Channel 4 catch up

Hi

Does not seem to have been any Channel 4 programmes uploaded to Catch up since Tuesday 11th April? This seems to be a problem with Channel 4 stuff in particular. Any reasons? And any chance that there will be uploads soon?

I appreciate that I can watch their programming online and indeed, I have an account with them to do so but I do kind of expect to get the catch up service I am paying for!!

Oh, and before there is a suggestion that I record stuff... as I still have one of the 'legacy' V+ boxes that is not an option. I would get a Tivo or whatever the latest one is called but since Virgin will insist on making me pay for it rather than upgrading the box - which is ridiculous when I am actually renting it so upgrades should be automatic - I reluctant to do so. In fact, I am looking at Sky and other broadband providers.  

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3 (73 Views)

Re: Channel 4 catch up

I'd also like to know what's happening with All 4 channels on catch-up, please!

(I'm another V+ box user and have been a regular user of catch-up since it was first introduced)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3 (33 Views)

Re: Channel 4 catch up

Hello thecatsmum,

Thanks for taking the time to post.

Were you able to watch this content?

It's a 7 day Catch Up so it should show from last week now, if it's still missing please reboot the box by the mains and let me know whether there's any content available.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos