Menu
Lisap76
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Changing rooms!

Hi
We are redecorating and moving rooms. We are going to need to move 1 or possibly 2 of our virgin boxes, and so ideally would need to add a couple of tv access points into new rooms.
I would assume there is a charge for this, could you tell me how much?
I would call 150 but the waiting times are getting ridiculous of late, tell you the call will be answered in 5 minutes and 15 minutes later you get through (I have better things to do with my life than spend 30 minutes on hold to ask this simple question!) - and I'm very disillusioned with the customer service staff who seem to make things worse instead of better!
Also our TiVo remote buttons are pretty unreadable and at times is guesswork what button does what - would we be able to get a new one?

Thanks in advance 😊
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing rooms!

Its the luck of the draw. I had to call VM a few days ago. Picked up the phone at 5pm expecting to be waiting a while & the call was picked up after 3 rings. There is a standard charge for relocating the network feeds of £99 irrespective of what has to be one. Expect that the old points may be disconnected when the work is done to reduce signal losses. Getting new remotes is done by contacting TV faults (which is what my problem was).

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing rooms!

Hi Lisap76,

Thank you for your message and it's great to see you posting in the Community Smiley Happy

I can see that Nodrogd has been quite helpful here, we would love to know how you got on and if you're any closer to getting new ports?

I hope the decoration is more fun that laborious, after recently decorating my son's room it can be very tiring! 

All the best.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos