Menu
vikki67
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Changing TV package

Is there any way to change my package online. I hate ringing because you are either cut off, misunderstood or left waiting ages. I am thinking of cancelling all together as my bill since May 2015 has gone from £39 to £73... Everything seems to be going up except my wages !!!

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing TV package

You should be able to use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to initiate a chat, so no need to ring up.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing TV package

vikki67 wrote:

Is there any way to change my package online. I hate ringing because you are either cut off, misunderstood or left waiting ages. I am thinking of cancelling all together as my bill since May 2015 has gone from £39 to £73... Everything seems to be going up except my wages !!!

Why are you surprised that your price has increased? As a new customer, you will have benefitted from a generous discount and now are being asked to pay the full price.

0 Kudos