Menu
Calumpat88
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Changing Movies for Sports

I currently have the Big Kahuna Movies bundle. I was wondering if it would be possible to swap the Movies for Sky Sports as I would be more likely to watch these than Movies. I have tried to add through my online account, however I continually get an error message.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing Movies for Sports

You cannot remove items online, so you will have to phone customer services if you want to change your bundle. Be aware that while there is no longer an additional charge for HD on Sky Cinema, HD on Sky Sports will cost extra on top of the normal subscription.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

jamesofmerton
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

got our bill today online and there is no change in price from last month. ie we are still being charged for hd movies.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If you have both Sky Cinema & Sky Sports you will still have to pay the £7 supplement. If you don't have Sky Sports then ring the billing department & query why you are still being charged.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

ok cheers. will do.
0 Kudos