Menu
Sophie1211
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Change HDM1/2 etc

Hi,

I'm not sure what it's actually called but I have switched from Sky TV and there was an option to flick between HDM1/2 - I can't seem to find/do this on Virgin, is this possible?

I've got a now TV box on Hdmi 1 and Virgin on Hdmi 2 so I'd like to be able to flick between the two.

Many thanks!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change HDM1/2 etc

Sophie1211 wrote:
Hi,

I'm not sure what it's actually called but I have switched from Sky TV and there was an option to flick between HDM1/2 - I can't seem to find/do this on Virgin, is this possible?

I've got a now TV box on Hdmi 1 and Virgin on Hdmi 2 so I'd like to be able to flick between the two.

Many thanks!

From what I've read VM do not provide official support for their remotes controls controlling a customer's TV beyond the basic volume up/down/mute and turning the TV on or off. One post suggested that the TiVo remote control's teletext button to change the input selection (HDMI1, HDMI2, etc.) But a further staff posted suggested that different TVs react differently to certain signals from VM remotes. So if you experiment with your VM remote control's buttons you may find one that causes the input selection to change on your TV. Keep in mind that is not officially supported as I already explained.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos