Menu
faykc
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Celebrity Big Brother Final 2017 catch up Poor Editing Post Production

Trying to watch this on catchup and not only massive chunks of the show are obviously missing the breaks are in the wrong place - something that happens with this show intermittently, and a cut in of a panel of DDF Post from * Downshie Hill, what is that all about?  This is unprofessional and disappointing for all viewers.  Now this happens after several missing episodes.  Please tell everyone what is going on as it ruins people's experience.  Thank you.

Just to add, this has to be the worst televisual experience I've ever had as I'm still trying to get through it to the end!

And now I can hear the audience being egged on by someone in the production team.  I now know Coleen has won without even seeing it!  Totally ruined.

PS I didn't add any personal or private information, and is any moderator cared to read it, they should at least answer!!!!

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Celebrity Big Brother Final 2017 catch up Poor Editing

Hello faykc,

Thanks for posting in the community.

We're given a fully edited version by the broadcaster so we're not responsible for editing any of the programs given to us, I can only apologise that you're not satisfied with the content provided but unfortunately this is out of our control.

If you have any further queries regarding this kind of issue I would recommend contacting the channel broadcaster as they will be able to give more information as to how they edit their programs.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos