Menu
Tan697
Tuning in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Catch up

Catch up is really poor at the moment. Lots of shows are not downloaded the next day and today only 15 mins of The Voice has been downloaded. Come on - you charge a fortune for your services - at the moment it's simply shoddy.

Helpful Answers
Rogman
Dialled in
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Catch up

Seems to be happening most weekends for BBC recently - need Friday's Eastenders ASAP

Toreador
Dialled in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

SS-GB is also missing from last Sunday. I raised a ticket about it a couple of days ago but it's been ignored.

I used to be able to report these via telephone support, but that option has now been removed and the only TV option available is for technical faults and involves restarting my set top box - which definitely isn't where the fault lies!

0 Kudos

All Replies
Rogman
Dialled in
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Seems to be happening most weekends for BBC recently - need Friday's Eastenders ASAP

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hello Tan697 & Rogman,

Sorry to learn you were experiencing issues with the Catch Up service.

If this is still ongoing then is it only happening on particular Catch Up channels?

Please let me know if there are any programs missing at the moment so I can investigate this fro you.

Speak soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Tan697
Tuning in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

It seems to be BBC . Please note that the second episode of eastenders that was shown on Thursday 9 March is still not available on catch up.
0 Kudos
Toreador
Dialled in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

SS-GB is also missing from last Sunday. I raised a ticket about it a couple of days ago but it's been ignored.

I used to be able to report these via telephone support, but that option has now been removed and the only TV option available is for technical faults and involves restarting my set top box - which definitely isn't where the fault lies!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

HI all

Sorry again for the issues you're experiencing with Catch Up, we're not experiencing any national issues with the service at the moment so fingers crossed that means things are working as they should for you at the moment? 

If that's not the case, get in touch here to let us know what content you're missing and we'll take another look.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Toreador
Dialled in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

If you're not experiencing any national issues then how come your phone support staff told me that you were? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Toreador,

Sorry for the confusion around this.

There are currently no open issues on the network relating to this. Are you still experiencing the same issues?

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Toreador
Dialled in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

The likely reason that there are no open issues relating to this is probably because your company policy seems to be to ignore them for a week until the programme in question would have expired anyway so the problem disappears without anyone having to do anything.
0 Kudos
Tan697
Tuning in
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Out viewing was distrupted earlier in the week when on demand became suddenly unavailable. And today it's unavailable again and I've just been advised it won't be fixed until tomorrow at 4pm. I will be demanding compensation of some kind - if a company withdraws the service I am paying for I will be withdrawing my payment for that service.