Menu
Sallyprompt
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Catch up

Why can't I watch Catch Up? For two days now it says it's temporarily unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes.
Why?
0 Kudos
myss
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch up

I've had the same thing except that it's showing the 'temporarily unavailable' for every one or two days, then appears to the be working on the other days in between. I had an engineer booked to come and look at it after Christmas but had to cancel it as the day before the visit it was showing as working and I didn't want to get charged for a wasted visit.

This morning I didn't get the 'temporarily unavailable' sign with the error number 1035. Fantastic I thought - until I try to use it. On two occasions I went to watch a hour long drama and on both occasions it suddenly stopped showing after about about 6-8 minutes. 

That said it is showing on my Service Status for TV in my area that people may be having problems viewing Celebrity Big Brother on Catch-Up but I'm also making this post to let VM and others know that it's also affecting the watching of other programmes too. I believe the error code that was given for the interruption was 1074.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch up

Hi Sallyprompt,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having On Demand trouble.

I've run a diagnostic on your account and I can see an issue with your signal levels that will need to be adjusted by a technician. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Look forward to hearing from you! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos