Menu
Jaypee564
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Catch up

We are new, so simple question, can you download and keep catch up programmes, it seems you can only watch a catch up programme straight away.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cat h up

Hi Jaypee564,

A warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Our On Demand content comes direct form the server so there's no need to download content.  You can check to see what's available via our Online On Demand Guide, I hope it will be useful for you.

If you have any further queries, don't hesitate to ask, we're here to help if you need us.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Jaypee564
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I like to have programmes like room on the broom and stick man on hand for my youngest grandchild to watch, if I use catch up. you have to watch it straight away, then lose it. I am brand new to Virgin, having been with sky for eons, so obviously may be missing something simple.
0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Jaypee564 wrote:
I like to have programmes like room on the broom and stick man on hand for my youngest grandchild to watch, if I use catch up. you have to watch it straight away, then lose it. I am brand new to Virgin, having been with sky for eons, so obviously may be missing something simple.

Record them?  

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jaypee564,

Those are great programmes and I agree, very handy to have quick access to for children. 

As frank_gm suggested, the best thing to do would be record these programmes and you can keep them and access them at your convenience. 

You could start by setting a WishList up for the programmes that you want--that way the TiVo will record them the next time they are shown. These recording then stay on your Tivo hard-drive and you can view them by going into My Shows. You can also use the Search & Discover option to see when the next time these programmes will be broadcast. 

If you click on the links below, you can access our main Help pages that give you more information about using your TiVo, recording programmes and setting up WishLists:

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any further queries.

Kind regards,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos