Menu
The-Celt
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Catch up

Hi, can anyone tell me what has happened to E4, More 4 on Catch up, I have ch4? Reported it to Virgin over a week ago and was told that there was a fault and would be sorted in 48hrs. Still waiting.
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch up

Hi there The-Celt, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and offer apologies that you've been missing shows from E4 and More4 via the catch up service. 

I've just double checked from our test box, and can see that we are now getting shows coming through. Whilst there may not be a vast amount, it may well be down to an agreement we have with the channels. I could see that "Hollyoaks does come dine with me" was there from Friday night, and "The Mindy Project" was also there.

Is there anything in particular that you are missing. 

Many thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
The-Celt
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Huw,
I have nothing coming through apart from Channel 4. I used to catch up on most of the E4 programmes Inc 'Big bang theory ' which of course is a new season.
Cheers The-celt
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi there The-Celt, 

Think I've got to the bottom of this for you, when I tested the other day I was testing on a TiVo® and that is where I was seeing the shows listed as E4 and More4, 

This morning I testing on a Non-TiVo® box, and although I can see shows like "The Mindy Project" and the series opener of "The Big Bang Theory" from last Thursday night, they are listed as being on Channel 4, when they were actually aired on E4, so it looks like it's a tagging issue, rather than the episodes missing.

I took the following path and was able to find the shows.

Home > catch up> by channel>All 4

Can you please try this for me and let me know if you see them, 

Many thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
The-Celt
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Huw,
Found them both. Is it a tagging isue that can be sorted or will I have to search each time for the E4 content?
Cheers
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Celt, 

thanks for coming back and letting me know that you've been able to find these shows, I will pass this over to the networks team to investigate. I won't be able to use those shows as examples as they have now expired, but I will find some. 

As soon as I hear anything further I'll let you know. 

Cheers

Huw

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Celt, 

I've just had confirmation from our network team that this has been accepted as an issue and will be investigated under the reference F003991862

The fix date has not yet been set on this, but I will set a reminder to check next week and update further for you. 

Cheers

Huw

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Celt, 

I've just taken a look into the issue that we had raised for you, and can see that the investigations have discovered that this is not a fault. So it will appear that further content that we are given by Channel 4 will now be tagged as Channel 4. 

From now on, if you are looking for content from these channels, I'd have to ask you to take a look at the following path:

Home > catch up> by channel>All 4

They may well appear in the "By Day" segment, but will be listed as Channel 4. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Huw

0 Kudos