Menu
Wovey81
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Catch up on demand

There have been issues in my area with catch up and on demand. I have received text and email updates to confirm these are now resolved. However mine still do not work. I have ran the tests on the Virgin website and there are no faults with my equipment. Please can you help.
Thanks in advance
0 Kudos
mightychives
Joining in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch up on demand

I'm  also having these exact issues

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello Wovey81,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your On Demand service. I have been able to locate your account and everything looks okay this side. Are you seeing any error messages on the screen? I have sent some signals down to your box anyway so please let me know if there are any changes.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello mightychives,

Sorry to hear you were also experiencing a loss of On Demand.

I have been able to locate your account and I can see a technician visit has been booked so please let me know how you get on.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Wovey81
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thanks for your response. There are no error messages, however both the Cath up and On Demand menus are blank when I select them. I am also unable to select Catch up on the individual programmes with the catch up icon. When I select them it just flicks back to the current channel.

Kind regards
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello Wovey81,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Okay what I would like to do in this case is to send one of the team out to check things over so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you.

Speak soon

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos
mightychives
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Engineer's just been round, there was a faulty connector in the back of the box, and some other small problem in the street. Everything works just fine now, thanks.

Wovey81
Tuning in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

An engineer has been today for me too. Not sure what was causing the issue but we have a new Tivo box now and it's working fine.
Thanks
0 Kudos