Menu
marvmervyn
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Catch up on demand

I am constantly having problems with Catch up on demand,when i try use it for movies i find i can't always get a good service and after upgrading I'm beginning to feel I'm wasting good money for a poor service..i also find virgin media's web page not very helpful as when i try and run a test all i get is 

Oops something's broken We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted

Like i said good money for a poor service!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch up on demand

Hi Marvmervyn, 

thank you for taking the time to reach the Community, I'd like to welcome you.

I'm sorry to read that the interactive services aren't what you expected. I would like to know what's been going on in the home specifically, so I may help you further?

Keep in touch and thank you.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
marvmervyn
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben, a few weeks ago i added sky movies to my package but have found that when i try and access movies on demand  I'm  having problems viewing some movies which is becoming annoying as I'm paying for a service also when i ring up to try and get it sorted out I'm told the problem is being looked at and  should be resolved by the end of the day!!! I'm  still having problems!!! what i keep getting is a message that says demand isn't available right now and to call and report the problem which i do but this isn't happening with everything i try and watch just a couple of movies,, but the thing is if i use my laptop to access movies on demand i find i can watch the same films that i cant access with by using the television which is not what i really signed up for!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey marvmervyn

I'm sorry to hear about this issue, Ben's not in at the moment so I hope you don't mind me picking this up.

I'd like to take a look at your account and potentially run some tests on the set top box for you, to allow me to do that could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos