Menu
GeorgeR
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Catch-up error 1021

Hi,

For the last few days I've been unable to watch catch-up and just keep getting this error.  Anyone help me out and tell me what that means?  It's happened before but seemed to clear itself after a day or two.

Thanks

George

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch-up error 1021

Hi GeorgeR,

Thank you for posting on the Forum. Sorry to hear that you've been having problems watching Catch Up TV. I'd like to get this sorted out for you.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing to your equipment. The test results are showing an issue that we are going to have to investigate further.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the red envelope at the top left of this page. 

Speak soon.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
GeorgeR
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm pleased to report this is all sorted now - thanks Terri for the reply.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi GeorgeR,

Thanks so much for getting back to me. I'm glad to hear that our engineer was able to identify the problem and get it sorted out for you!

Please let me know if you have any further issues that I can help with.

Take care.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos