Menu
Kadyjade
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Catch up and on demand

I have just upgraded to XL and I can't get hardly anything on catch up or on demand?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch up and on demand

Hello Kadyjade,

Welcome to the community.

Can I just check whether you're seeing any error messages and what content is this affecting?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kadyjade
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

When I try to go on catch up it says temporarily unavailable. This is on all

the channels yet I can get the odd program but not what I want?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me.

This sounds more like a fault than a subscription issue.

Is there a flashing light on the front of the box?

I have located your account to send some signals down to your box so would you be able to turn the box off then back on by the mains for me please?

Also another step to try if this doesn't resolve it is to manually connect the box to the Virgin Media network, you can do this by going to - 

Home - Help & Settings - Settings - Network - Connect to the Virgin Media Service Now

You will then see another screen pop up which will go through different stages, you don't need to keep this on your screen so if you press the TV button at the top right of your Virgin remote it will remove everything off the screen and continue to work in the background which can take up to one hour to complete. but please let me know how you get on after the forced connection.

Please let me know how you get on.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos