Catch up and on demand not working

Catch up and on demand not working any ideas
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch up and on demand not working

First off, check service status (sign in), link: https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status and try running a test against your kit if there is no fault listed for the T.V. You may then get an option to book in engineer appointment.

Make sure that the coax cable is firmly connected to the STB and reboot said STB. Try viewing again.

If you're still having problems and service status listed no TV fault, plus ensuring the coax cable was firmly on didn't help. Then you can either wait until a member of the favicon.png Forum Team here responds to your topic. The wait time for a response can be from a couple of days up to a couple of weeks.

Alternatively, ring 150 from a VM phone / 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> Option 1 -> Confirm your details when asked for them -> Option 2 (Faults.) -> Report a T.V. fault. If it needs to do an auto-mated test, let it. You'll either be able to then go on hold after or it will tell you to ring back in 10 minutes. Either way, once you'v gotten through to someone in the T.V. faults side ask them to look into it.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch up and on demand not working

Hello Ch79,

Thanks for posting about this in the community.

Can I just check what issues you're experiencing with the On Demand? Are there any error messages and what programs were you trying to watch?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos