Menu
sophal1622
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Catch up and on demand not working

Hiya for the past few months our catch up and on demand hasnt been working , it says on the screen that we need to contact 150 but when i do all they want to do is reset the box and that isnt working , i then tried to chat to someone on online chat who told me to contact technical support and then logged out so im none the wiser .. can anyone help me lol 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch up and on demand not working

Hi Sophal1622,

Many thanks for taking the time to visit the Virgin Media Community Smiley Happy I'd like to wish you a warm welcome from the  team and I Smiley Happy

I'm very sorry to hear that the Catch Up TV hasn't been working as usual for you, I'd really like to help here and get those shows back to your fingertips. Thank you for trying out our chat and I'm sorry it's not been successful on that side.

I've been into the TiVo and can see from my tests some of the signal levels that run are operating below what I'd like them to, ( without not going into too much detail) Smiley Happy

At this stage I'd like to arrange an engineer so I can get this sorted for you Smiley Happy I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little red envelope near the top left of the page.

Speak to you soon.

Cheerio Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos