Menu
Wyliam
Dialled in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Catch-up TV - not!

I the last two weeks I have been getting an ear-bashing from the other half that when ever she goes to Catch-Up TV, programmes she wants to see are missing. East Enders last week, Holby and Casualty have all been missing.  Are VM policing what we can watch?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch-up TV - not!

Hi Wylliam, 

Thanks for coming by and posting your comment here. I'm very sorry to hear that you've not been able to access some of the shows via On Demand. I've had a little look into the box and can see that it's working well with no errors. Can you tell me what is the last date for any of those shows which are available? Also can you tell me if you're able to view any content from other channels too?

Many thanks.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Hawksmoor1964
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

LOL Virgin Media's hilarious inability to upload to the (so-called) 'on demand' service the programmes that people might actually demand has surely reached its pinnacle this weekend. Ever hear of a show called 'Strictly Come Dancing', guys? Presumably nobody thought that'd be worth uploading to catch-up?

0 Kudos
Rogman
Dialled in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I am missing bake off extra slice from bbc2 at 21:00 on Friday and Casualty from bbc1 on Saturday.

Please sort this asap.

Roger

0 Kudos
Deek123
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I am experiencing similar problems ie no bbc 1 programmes from Sunday 6th of September on catch-up. + Saturday night 5th of September

0 Kudos
Ianmel
Dialled in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

They will blame the BBC for non appearance of shows on Catch Up.

0 Kudos
Rogman
Dialled in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Both are there now
0 Kudos