Menu
Cristy1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Catch-up TV fault

When selecting a programme on Catch-up it either doesn't start or freezes about 20-30 minutes into the programme & resets the V HD box. This is happening on several selections. I have spoken to customer services twice about this.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Catch-up TV fault

Hi Cristy1

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch about the issues with the On Demand playback and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I do apologise that this issue is still ongoing, as I can see that you spoke to our teams about this last week on the phone.

There is a known issue affecting the On Demand service, with customers seeing a variety of faults impacting their use of this, that we are looking into, and the reference for this is F004384559. This has been logged on your account when you contacted us the other day to check up on the situation with us.

Our engineers are working to correct this for our customers and the review date for this is currently April 29th.

For further updates on this, please keep in touch with us either via the phone on 150 or 0345 454 1111 option 2 then option 2 again, Webchat, or the forums and we'll update you with any information we have.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Cristy1

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch about the issues with the On Demand playback and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I do apologise that this issue is still ongoing, as I can see that you spoke to our teams about this last week on the phone.

There is a known issue affecting the On Demand service, with customers seeing a variety of faults impacting their use of this, that we are looking into, and the reference for this is F004384559. This has been logged on your account when you contacted us the other day to check up on the situation with us.

Our engineers are working to correct this for our customers and the review date for this is currently April 29th.

For further updates on this, please keep in touch with us either via the phone on 150 or 0345 454 1111 option 2 then option 2 again, Webchat, or the forums and we'll update you with any information we have.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Cristy1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Karen, all seems to be working fine now.

Regards
Cristy1
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Great news Cristy1,

Thanks for the update and I'm pleased to hear all is working ok again now for you.

Should you need us gain in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.  We're here to help if you need us.

Hope you had a nice Bank Holiday week end.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos