Menu
terryfenton
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Catch-up/On-demand not working again and again and again and again . . . .

I'm getting rather sick of the catch-up service not working. My wife is getting even more annoyed. It seems every time we try to use the service it is not available. When checking over the last week or so for the service status, we are informed that an issue is known about and the engineers are working on it. A fix time & date is given, but when we try the service it still isn't working. On checking the service status again, it gives another future fix time and date (repeat several times). What is going on?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch-up/On-demand not working again and again and again and again . . . .

Hi Terryfenton,

Thank you for posting,

I am sorry to read that you have experienced some interruptions on the TV services in the home, when the On Demand and Catch Up service play up it's never the best. After having a look at the connection and running some tests, it's clear to see that there are some issues that would need to be looked at and adjusted by and engineer.

If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Speak to you soon and welcome into the Community.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
terryfenton
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the help. Engineer came this morning and fixed it. The old box wasn't working so was replaced. All up and running again!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Terryfenton,

Thank you for your time and letting me know and the Community that we have been able to help you, it's great news your services are working again Smiley Happy If you need any additional help then please let me know and I hope you enjoy tonight's fireworks.

All the best.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos