Menu
Freddys1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Catch Up

Why are a lot of things not available on catch up for days. You can hardly ever watch things from ITV or All4 on virgin. Yet if you use the NowTV box (free) or You View you can. Such as F1 it's just pointless. Virgin TV was advertised as having catch up and being able to scroll through the TV guide at stuff you've missed to watch. Well it don't work!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch Up

Are you using the TiVO or one of the older legacy boxes?

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Freddys1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Using TiVo box
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The BBC iPlayer & ITV Hub should connect directly to content on the channels web servers. If this isn't happening, check the service status link below your username at the top of the page for outages. If there are none then ring faults & they will check the performance of the internet modem in the TiVO.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey Freddys1,

Thank you for your message Smiley Happy

I have been in touch with you on another thread you have created. If you'd like to respond to me there I'd be more than happy to help you Smiley Happy

All the best.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos