Menu
Ripley
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Catch Up - 'Spin'

I have been searching on Catch up for the episode of 'Spin' (Series 2, Episode 4 - The Devils Spoon) broadcast on More 4 Friday 04 March 2016 but been unable to find. I have never had problems before locating this programme on Catch Up. Can somebody at Virgin please advise when this might be available as I need my weekly fix of French political drama - many thanks

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cartch Up - 'Spin'

Hi there Ripley, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm sorry to hear that you've been missing out on last week's episode of Spin. 

I've just checked out test box and it is showing here.

Can you please try again and let me know if you have any difficulties. 

Many thanks and apologies again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Ripley
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch Up - 'Spin'

Hello Huw

Thanks for your response - I have just checked and regrettably I still cannot find last Friday's episode of Spin.

Please advise on what I should do next.

many thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ripley, 

The path I took was

Home>On demand and Catch up TV>Catchup TV>A-Z>S

then I had to press the red button (page down) a few times to find it. 

This will expire tomorrow, so if it's not there, then I would not be able to get it reported and resolved in time I'm sorry to say. If it's not there, then it's going to be a regional issue. 

Just in case you still can't find this episode, I've found it online for you

Spin: Series 2 Episode 4 The Devil's Spoon

I know this is not ideal, however it will mean that you won't miss that episode - I believe that Channel 4 allow the show to stay available for much longer on their web player.

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Ripley
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Huw - I have tried your suggested route via On Demand/Catch UP AtoZ and it is still not showing - frustrating.

Please advise what a 'regional issue' means.

In the meantime looks like I'll have to watch the missing episode on my laptop and not go out this Friday in order that I don't have the same problem with Episode 5 !

Thanks again

Kind regards

Stuart

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for getting back to us, Huw is now on his holidays (Lucky fella Smiley Happy ) so I will be happy to pick this up for you.

What he means by 'regional' issue is that content can be regional specific like local news etc.  Also due to the way the network is connected we have regional area's in the network system and this can mean that just 1 area may be missing an On Demand programme and not everyone nationally.  

If you find episode 5 is missing, give me a shout here and I can help get this raised for you or carry out the necessary checks.  I'm sorry that we couldn't resolve the issue with episode 4 in time.

Let me know how you get on, I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos