Menu
aqvae
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Catch Up / On Demand not available 12 days +

Catch Up / On Demand have not been available since at least the weekend of 4/5 March. I took first screen grab of my virgin media service status on 6th.

Fix estimate 6/3, 7/3, 8/3, 10/3, 11/3, No Known issues (yes there are), Almost fixed - Fix estimate 12/3, 17/3.

All of our agents are currently busy. Please try later.

I'm a new customer and not happy.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch Up / On Demand not available 12 days +

Hi aqvae, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear there was an open fault affecting your catch up and on demand services. 

Since posting, how have things been? If you are still having an issue, come back and let me know what the F00 reference number was for the fault. I can then take a look at what's going on. 

Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
stj03
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Kath_F - There are still many shows not updated:  Hawaii 5o, Arrow, NCIS LA, SVU, Blacklist & so many more!!!!  I've posted a question about this twice, no response.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi stj03, 

Thanks for your post and for letting me know about the missing shows. 

I raised a lot of missing content last week and it turns out a fault was discovered on Friday. This has since been resolved so content should be uploading now. 

With regards to anything missing, we are also uploading those so if they aren't there yet, they will be very soon Smiley Happy

Keep me posted on any further issues you may have. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
stj03
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

As I said on another post yesterday:

"They aren't showing.  Last episode for Hawaii 5O was 11 which was 3 weeks ago!  Blacklist, last episode was 13, again 3 weeks ago. Bones is missing episode 9.  NCIS LA disappeared completely!  I've rechecked all & its impossible to list all of problems.  So many programs are missing & not updated on WHOLE of Demand chanels. Universal, SKY 1, SKY Living..........."

Nothing has changed sine then!

0 Kudos