Menu
n111ckb
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling

Does anybody have an email address for customer services?

Their phone line to customer services is a joke

I have been trying to cancel the contract for over a week. They were supposed to phone me back and didn't. I have tried to call customer services 3 times today, on each occasion I have been put on hold for 15 mins, listening to the same music on repeat and then just been cut off after approx. 15 mins. I guess it's a ploy to prevent me leaving.

After 20 years a broadband customer I am fed up, I moved to their Tivo boxes from Sky 12 months ago and it has got to be the worst piece of hardware on the market. Absolutely awful, just so slow and not user friendly. My bill is now £124 a month and I can get a similar package from Sky for £80

Anyway, I only wanted an email address and have now gone into full scale rant ... well, as I can't talk to them I might as well talk to anyone that will listen !

0 Kudos
jlippa
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling

There is no email address comms channel for customer support unfortunately. There's no html form method for getting in touch with them either.

The options are: enter the automated telephone hell crap shoot, be lucky enough to catch web chat when it's working or wait around here for days hoping that a sympathetic forum moderator will somehow help out.
0 Kudos
UH56
Settling in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Trying to cancel my Virgin tv services since Thurs but cant get through to retention's. Put on hold and then goes off

Need to give my 30 days notice by Sunday or i will charged for next month, ridiculous as cant get hold of them!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi n111ckb

Many thanks for popping by on the forums and thanks for your post.

I am sorry to hear at the time of your post you were struggling to contact  to our team about the options you have with us,

I can see that since you posted you have been in touch though and they have arranged an option you are happy with which is great.

Can you let us know if you need anything else?

Cheers.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos