Menu
Sachasmama82
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cancelled order

How can virgin cancel an installation order without notifying the customer. I recently order a broadband tv and landline package. I got accepted online and received emails about my installation and even got the welcome pack through the post so I sat home for 1-6 as that was the time I chose after waiting an extra 30mins no one turned. I phoned virgin and was then told the order had been cancelled. I had no notification about the cancellation by phone email or post. To me this is very unsatifactory behaviour from such a global and well known company.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled order

Moved to correct forum...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled order

Hi sachasmama82

My apologies that you are in this situation, thank you for giving us your feedback on this and welcome to the community.

I can see from looking at the account that you have spoken to a colleague about this and are aware of why this happened.  The information was passed to the sales colleague the day before to contact you regarding this but that call didn't happen and our apologies for this.  It could be that this was that colleagues day off and they have missed you.

I have fed this back to the teams that deal with this for you to see if we can build in a more effective process for customer  contact if this should occur going forwards to any other customer.

If you need anything else, please just let us know.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos