Menu
Ajayw
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancellation of TV

Hi

New to the community so please be gentle.

We took out a 18 month contract last August for TV XL, phone and 100MB broadband on a deal for £58pm for 9 monthsà. We already had phone and broadband.

However, we're not happy with the Tivo box as it is rubbish (as has been said on these forums many times) and my wife watches mainly freeview channels (I only watch the sport (BT Sports) but can live without it.

Are we able to cancel just the TV service and if so, any ideas if there is a charge?

Thanks for any replies.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cancellation of TV

You can remove the TV service, but any contract time left for the TV service side of things will need to be paid off.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Ajayw wrote:

That was my guess. Maybe an idea to drop the tv to the lowest package if that's possible.

Cat Happy If you don't mind a new contract period being applied, by all means.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You can remove the TV service, but any contract time left for the TV service side of things will need to be paid off.

- - - - - -
0 Kudos
Ajayw
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Shelke.

That was my guess. Maybe an idea to drop the tv to the lowest package if that's possible.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Ajayw wrote:

Cat Happy If you don't mind a new contract period being applied, by all means.

- - - - - -
0 Kudos