Menu
jonrh123
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't watch sky on ipad

I have a subscription for all the sports channels (not in hd) tried to watch the Man U Chelsea match get told to login to sky app no problem but the I get told "you've reached your device limit" I only have one device as deleted the old one. I've missed the game name and I pay for this service why won't it work?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't watch sky on ipad

the TV anywhere is a free add-on and not a paid for service.
But you'll need to give more information than that to get any ideas. so far we know it doesn't work. I can give you a fix with as much information by saying fix it! Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
jonrh123
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ok so I missed the whole Man U game yesterday because, using the Tvanywhere app tried to watch sky sports which I have a subscription for. When clicking any sky sports channel it puts me onto the sky sports app where I can sign in. Then I get a message saying "device limit reach please check with your provider." I only have one device in Virgin Anywhere. So why can't I watch the channels I pay for on my iPad? Bt sport works fine
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Really sorry to hear about this jonrh123. I'd like to offer my sincere apologies for the disruption of your viewing,

I've checked everything from this end and your devices are currently showing as successfully registered. Hopefully, all is back to normal for you now with this service.

I've ensured that a device change is available for you just in case.

Let me know if I can assist further,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos