Menu
LindsaySamuel
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can't watch hired movie

Called vm team today regards code 6095, on demand service unavailable try again in a few mins. I called 3 times, waited in queue for 15 mins first time, 17 mins second time and at last 3rd time lucky! After 18 mins got an answer. I believe anyone trying to hire Alvin and Chipmunks will have same problem as the girl explained 5 times over "there's a problem". Hoping for a refund, but really disappointed in service and communication when I eventually got thru.
0 Kudos
glitterpix
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't watch hired movie

We also have a problem with alvin and the chipmunks road trip. Bought it last night, managed to watch it once, and then it disappeared. Annoying as I rented it with the idea my kids could watch it again today. It's not even been 24 hrs but its completely vanished from the 'my rentals' bit

0 Kudos
LindsaySamuel
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I think you should get a refund too! But the frustrating thing is waiting in queues only for them to cut u off!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi LindsaySamuel and glitterpix,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear that you have had a problem with your On Demand film that you purchased on Saturday and for the difficulties you had reporting this to us.

Looking into this, I can see that the fault has been cleared and the film charge credited back to you already. You will both see this adjustment on your next bill.

We apologise for any inconvenience this caused.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

glitterpix as far as i know about rentals from on demand there is options given below once purchased you can watch what you ordered if its pay rental and once finished you will get a message saying watch again or cancel but it should state 24 hrs rental so you can keep watching again again or cancel but cant figure out why its not in rentals 150 can help
0 Kudos