Menu
Nesken4
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't get Virgin channels due to no signal

Hi,

First post on the forum. One of the family has pressed something by accident on the TV remote (not the Virgin remote) and a 'No signal' message appears. Normally this happens if you press a channel number on the TV remote, however this is usually easily fixed and the Virgin channels recovered by pressing the off/on button on the TV remote.

I've tried various menus on the TV remote to no avail. I looked on one forum and it said the no signal message means the TV isn’t getting any input from the currently selected source, whatever that means...  If it refers to the the menu which gives options for TV/HDMI, etc., TV is selected so I'm not sure how I can get the Virgin channels back. The Virgin box appears to be working ok - it seems whatever button has been pressed on the TV remote is causing the issue.

Thanks for any help you can give 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't get Virgin channels due to no signal

download.png

On your remote there will be a button named input or possibly a box with an arrow coming out press that and you should get a screen overlay similar to the picture I have inserted use the up down arrows to scroll to HDMI 1 and press OK, if it's not HDMI 1 it will be HDMI 2 or HDMI 3  etc 

Nesken4
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your help - the channels have reappeared.  

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Howdy Nesken4,

Thank you for your post and that's awesome news to see that the channels have appeared finally Smiley Happy

If there are any questions you may have please let me know Smiley Happy

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos