Menu
Mike13
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can I confirm an appointment?

I made an appointment for some guy to come round and look at my TV box on Saturday. Now I've previously had problems with Virgin staff not turning up at my home, and cancelling appointments without letting me know.

I'm having trouble getting through to your helpline to confirm my appointment, is there anywhere I can check online.  I've not received any confirmation texts or anything.

0 Kudos
Mike13
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can I confirm an appointment?

Never mind, managed to get through.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mike13 wrote:

I made an appointment for some guy to come round and look at my TV box on Saturday. Now I've previously had problems with Virgin staff not turning up at my home, and cancelling appointments without letting me know.

I'm having trouble getting through to your helpline to confirm my appointment, is there anywhere I can check online.  I've not received any confirmation texts or anything.

Hi Mike, I'm glad that you got through to someone about this.

As to your question [highlighted in bold] there are several ways to check online to see if your appointment is still booked.

1. Go through service status: https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status - sign in with your primary My VM account - then click the reschedule/cancel your engineer appointment link. The direct URL for the page is: https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/view-appointments

2. When you sign in to my My VM with your primary account you would see a red box telling you that you have an engineer appointment. Example image follows:

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mike13,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

It's great you got through to us to get your appointment confirmed.  It would be awesome to know how you get on afterwards, please keep us posted.

We're here to help anytime you need us Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos