Menu
Snooze15
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can I cancel my TV package on line?

I no longer want the TV package & my contract is nearly up. I am deaf & have problems using the phone. Can I cancel on line or go to my local Virgin shop?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can I cancel my TV package on line?

Snooze15 wrote:

I no longer want the TV package & my contract is nearly up. I am deaf & have problems using the phone. Can I cancel on line or go to my local Virgin shop?

You can upgrade online, but downgrades and cancellations are things you need to call or live chat about generally.

You could live chat in about it via the Contact Us page tomorrow between 8AM to 8PM (important: use a desktop/laptop device to access the page.) Aforementioned page URL: http://contact.virginmedia.com/ -> Account and Billing -> My Broadband, TV and Home phone package. Then click the 'Chat Online' button. The page may say all agents are busy, it does, just reload it in of intervals of about 3 minutes and check again, and again. Or leave the page open until you get a chat prompt on screen.

Well, you can sign up at a VM store, so they may be able to provide assistance for canceling a service too. I'm not sure if they'll have someone who knows sign language around at the time, but you'll have your ways of dealing with situations like that I am sure.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can I cancel my TV package on line?

Hi Snooze15,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you're thinking of cancelling our TV package.  I can see you have contact us since posting so I hope all is ok for you.

We're here to help if you need us, keep in touch and let us know if you ever need anything.

All the best.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos