Menu
mabel
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can I access my Virgin Media bill with a non virgin emails address?

Dear All,

I do not want to use my primary address as I pay my own Bill with that email address; I know I cannot use a secondary email address.

I pay my sons bills for him whilst he's away and I just with to log in with a separate emais address to enable me to download bills to check OK.

I have read various virgin articles but they appear to say I would be changing MY log in details ;I with to use a different email to log in to the 2nd ac without changing my details.

Any help appreciated.

Regards Mabel

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can I access my Virgin Media bill with a non virgin emails address?

Hi Mabel, 

Thanks for your post and apologies for the time it''s taken for us to read your post. We're running a little behind on the boards and only now reaching your thread Smiley Sad 

In order to view your bills you will need to log in to your account with the main address associated with that account. In order to view your Son's bills, you would need him to give you his log in information. 

You are able to change your log in information from your Primary email address to a non Virgin Media address however this would be done for your account. 

Only the main log in details, whether a primary or non VM email address can be used to view and pay bills. 

I hope that makes sense Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos