Menu
q400jam
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cable Pull

Since mid April, TV service has been breaking up. Several Engineers have been, all saying the cable is a long way from the Cabinet box and needs to be re pulled. A Construction crew could not find the T in the road. so after a few weeks they installed one. Now waiting for the cable to be pulled to the house.

We have rang and spoken to representatives on the helpline, were promised that "a manager will ring" and only 1 has a long time ago.

Been with this company and its predecessor for 16 years. Up till now the service has been good, but when a new cable is required your contractors seem to be letting you down  with bad service. Add to the mix with complete lack of information and customer care.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable Pull

Hi Q400jam.

Thank you for joining the Community and thank you for coming in to let us know about the re pull.

I'm very sorry that this has taken longer than expected, I can imagine it is a complex procedure but don't want to make excuses, the last thing we want is for you to be waiting more than what's necessary.

I would like to check the account and any notations that may explain the result here but have been unable to. I would need some additional information and would like to ask if you can check your 'Inbox'? I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
q400jam
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

All been sorted now. just took a while. 

All back up and running, no probs. Thanks for the offer to look into it

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey q400jam

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about this, I'm glad to hear that this has been sorted.

If you need any assistance moving forward, you know where to find usMan Happy

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos