Menu
Paul1224
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

CBS Reality Listings Wrong

I've noticed that ever since the New Year the CBS Reality listings on our V+ HD box upstairs are all wrong and it has stopped all my planned recordings being recorded.

I have rebooted our box but it is still the same, our Tivo box downstairs has the right listings but the CBS Reality listings on the TV Guide on the V+ HD box just have the same programmes duplicated for hours on end as if that show will be running for those amounts of hours yet watching the channel it is completely different programmes that are playing.

Is this a known issue?  I haven't checked all other channels but the ones I watch regularly all seem ok other than CBS Reality and it is a real pain having to check the other box for the TV guide and then only being able to manually record shows rather than a series link as the series link must go via the TV Guide and that is all wrong so it never records the shows I want.

Any help appreciated, thanks.

0 Kudos
praxis
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: CBS Reality Listings Wrong

Rebooting your box would normally have fixed this issue ? When you rebooted did you unplug box as well ? If the issue has been there since start of year and rebooting does not solve the problem it's time to call for help. The one thing I can tell you all through the festive TV schedule there were channels that had the same show running from early am till late pm.
0 Kudos
Paul1224
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: CBS Reality Listings Wrong

Thanks for the reply.

I haven't done anything since posting but the TV schedule has now sorted itself and it all appears correct, guess it was just a bug!

Thanks

0 Kudos